Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:525 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Marketing - Advertising Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
- AVP / VP Marketing- you will be responsible for strategizing, budgeting, and executing medium-long term marketing strategies for the organization.
- As the head of marketing, you will liaise with the business head, collaborate on projects, and bring strategies to life.
- You will also work closely with the sales team to capture consumer insights and build the learnings into new marketing experiments, sales enablement collaterals, and product development.
- The nature of the projects will range from understanding and defining customer segmentation to their acquisition, retention, and engagement. Building brand awareness (online/ offline), forging strategic partnerships, creating own branded properties, devising and implementing growth hacking plans will be a few of the key business drivers that will fall into the work domain.
- Prepare a 360-degree marketing road-map for the business with medium and long-term goals
- Budget and execute a multi-channel lead acquisition strategy (digital/offline) in conjunction with the business team's requirements.
- Partnering with the creative teams to advise on compelling ad copies (Images & content) for various mediums and channels, developing test ideas, and managing A/B testing.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs) with overall 10-15 years of experience
- 5+ years of working experience in digital marketing and/or product growth
- Deep understanding of Mar-Tech a must
- Prior experience with content-led marketing is a plus
- Having a deep understanding and expertise in digital marketing tools & brand-marketing with at least 5+ years of digital marketing experience handling performance marketing efforts for digital-first brands will be instrumental for this role. B2B/ B2C sales experience or/and product experience in tech companies will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.