Headhunter at Global Headhunters
Views:6873 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Investment Banking/Capital Markets - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
AVP/VP - Investment Banking/Capital Markets (Real Estate)
1. Company : A leading Investment Banking firm
2. Location : Ahmedabad/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/Hyderabad
3. Role : AVP/VP - Investment Banking/CapitalMarkets (Real Estate)
Company Description :
- The firm is an Investment Bank with offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad & Hyderabad.
- They provide transactions services across M&A, Equity and Structured Financing, Corporate and Financial Restructuring, Corporate Strategy
Overall Purpose of the Position :
- Deal Origination, end to end handling of the transaction and building the revenue pot of the firm.
- The incumbent should have eye for Detail, relationships with relevant players in the sector & sectoral knowledge.
Job Description Summary :
Key Target :
- End to End Deal Sourcing, Closure and Ownership.
Key Responsibility :
- Achieving Revenue Target for self and supporting Senior Bankers in their deals.
- Real Estate Transactions in respective regions.
- Sourcing client mandates, securing and collecting fees.
- Working with Key accounts group on key clients.
- Business Development of new clients.
Key Skills & Knowledge :
- Demonstrated Deal Closure Ability with Deal Sheet.
- Structured Debt Investment, Project Finance, Real Estate Fund Raising, Land/ Bldg Sales Developer and Landlord Relationships and references.
- Investor Relationships and references.
- Must be proficient in Mumbai Real Estate Regulations and Development Control Schemes.
- MBA or CA or both.
- Good College & Academics.
- Additional specialization (CS, CFA) is a plus.
- 5 - 10 years
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Investment Banking & transaction closure is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.