HR Recruiter at Global Headhunters
Views:3069 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Investment banking (5-12 yrs)
1. Company: An Investment Banking firm
2. Location: Bangalore/ Ahmedabad
3. Role: Assistant Vice President/Vice President- Investment Banking
- The firm is a leading Investment Bank with offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad & Hyderabad.
- They provide transactions services across M&A, Equity and Structured Financing, Corporate and Financial Restructuring, Corporate Strategy
Overall Purpose of the Position:
- Deal Origination, end to end handling of the transaction and building the revenue pot of the firm.
1. Market Understanding including sizing up of the Industry and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry picking within
2. Identification of prospects for :
a) Investment Banking proposal(s),
b) Debt Syndication in the nature of Structured Finance, Domestic and FDI
c) Term Loans and Working Capital Solutions,
d) Private Equity,
e) Mergers & acquisition transactions,
f) Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Re-structuring
2. Key Account Management for Revenue and Referrals
3. Handling the Transaction, End to end from Sourcing to closure
4. Negotiation with the Stakeholders for Mandates, closure of Term Sheets and Finalization of Deal Structure
5. Support the preparation of Collaterals including:
a) Pitch Book - carrying the credential of the firm
b) Analysis of the Target Company/Sector
c) Data Collection, Information Memorandum, and Cash flow statements for the Transaction
d) Industry Analysis for the relevant geography
1. Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
2. Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
3. Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
4. Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
5. Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
6. Create presentations for client portfolios.
7. Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.