Headhunter at Global Headhunters
Views:3671 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Investment Banking (4-9 yrs)
1. Company: A leading Investment Banking firm
2. Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai
3. Role: AVP/VP - Investment Banking
- Raise capital through securities, whether debt or equity for Indian corporates.
- Assessing and suggesting investment opportunities
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transaction, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including information memorandum, management presentations and pitchbooks.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MBA / CA / CFA
- 4 - 8 years of Investment Banking Experience