Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Infrastructure Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Infrastructure Investment Banking
- Our client is a premier Investment Bank. We are looking for a professional to join the Infrastructure [Infra] Investment Banking [IB] team in Mumbai.
- The candidate is expected to play a key role in origination and execution of Investment Banking transactions in Infrastructure sectors [including Roads, Renewables, Logistics, Power etc]
- Industry mapping and deal origination including preparation of pitch documents
- Liaisoning with clients and preparation of transaction collaterals
- Regular dealing with clients and investors
- Coverage of Client Relationships in the relevant sectors
- Work experience in Infrastructure sector with strong network
- Strong sector / market knowledge
- Preferably having worked with Infra IB team in one of the top Investment Banks
- Expert in financial modelling and valuations
- Experience of handling M&A / PE mandates
- MBA from top business school / CA with an excellent academic track-record
- The incumbent should come up with ideas related to deal origination and execution.
- The candidate shall be expected to independently take lead in origination of mandates and their execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.