Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:4103 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Finance - BPO - CA/CPA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-18 yrs)
Lead the Finance team based at Hyderabad, India. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing teams, directly supporting a high performing business team, which is managing several CS sites across India. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work in a start-up like environment and is passionate about enabling operational improvements through financial analysis.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for leading the finance function for India CS Operations.
The role primarily includes:
- Partnering with CS Operations Leaders in drawing up both short and long-term financial plans
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
- Collaborate with CS Operations Leaders to improve the efficiency of the operation
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
- Develop financial models for new business concepts
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
- In order to achieve that, she/he will work with internal business partners at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, thrive in a fast paced environment, and will have the ability to work with large sets of data.
- This position requires a successful candidate tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables.
- The right individual will have exceptional Finance skills and strong understanding of accounting principles, solid leadership skills, business partnering skills and firm business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results.
- She/he should have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- The team needs a self-starter, who is able to work effectively autonomously and drive projects within the team and cross-functionally with other teams. The candidate will need to be able to collaborate with business partners both in India as well as abroad. You must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers.
- CA / CPA / MBA (Finance from a top Business School
- 8 to 18 years of relevant experience in positions that require leading Business Finance teams and working in a Global IT / BPO MNC at a VP Level driving Finance Function.
- Relevant experience within operations, capital expenditure investments, financial analysis, business process analytics environment, within a fast-paced metrics driven environment
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills required
- Strong analytical skills and detail-orientation, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel is a must
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Interested candidates can apply or call us @ 040-40101210/11.