Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:536 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Data Privacy & Record Management - BFS (11-18 yrs)
The Role Responsibilities
The Data and Privacy Transformation Programme, within Group COO - Trust, Data & Resilience, aims to uplift existing processes and controls and to improve customer experience. This role will involve working with the various Business and Functions teams, with 2nd line Compliance colleagues and technology to design, implement & operationalise capabilities for robust, streamlined and customer centric Data & Privacy management.
The successful candidate will work in the Records Management stream of the Data and Privacy Transformation Programme. The role covers both Physical and Digital records management.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience in effective management of Record Management keeping obligations, in particular demonstrated hands-on experience managing digital records (both structured and unstructured digital records).
- Build / refine and maintain the records management framework which covers records from creation and preservation through to disposal
- Select, develop / implement, maintain, verify and evaluate records management systems to fit the bank's needs from time to time
- Collaborate with and assist Business and Functions to develop strategic plans for records management ensuring consistency where relevant
- Drive awareness about the importance of Records Management through education, training and an awareness program
- Work with Business & Functions and Regions & Countries to plan for the handling of legacy records
- Gather data and documents to analyse and visualise challenges and drive for pragmatic solutions
- Work with second line risk owner to review, enhance and operationalise foundational enablers, in particular, retention schedules
- Assist in developing and implementing efficient, repeatable and compliant processes for Records Management across business units driving for consistency across the group
- Develop a governance framework and control designs to ensure business units, technology teams and third parties (service providers) follow the Records Management policy and standards
- Develop a comprehensive Records Management risk register and drive mitigation activities
- Provide consultation and hands-on training on records management processes and practices.
- Aid record owners to protect any legal holds and preserve essential records.
- Maintain awareness of developments, innovations, industry best practices, and changes to regulations in the discipline of records and information management
- Develop metrics / dashboards to track the maturity of records management practices to provide management insights