Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:506 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Corporate Finance - Private Equity Firm - CA (10-15 yrs)
Associate/Assistant Vice President - Corporate Finance (for Large MNC Private Equity firm)
- International Finance team is seeking an Associate/Assistant Vice President to assume responsibility with limited supervision for a broad spectrum of the accounting and reporting procedures for the Group and for the respective House Entities in scope.
- Candidates should have 10+ years of public and/or private accounting experience.
- Candidates are expected to exhibit strong technical and analytical skills as well as exceptional communication skills. Candidates should be energetic, self-motivated, and a team-oriented individual with fresh ideas and innovative solutions who will thrive on challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Specific Responsibilities :
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Take lead in the Firm's periodical closing and reporting procedures, while responding to ad-hoc inquiries from management or other business teams. Responsible for preparing any Financial, Tax or Regulatory reports & surveys, and internal forecasts and analysis.
- Main coverage is India.
- Stabilize the transition of India's tasks to Center of Excellence (COE)
- Review recurring tasks conducted by the COE which covers;
- Monthly journals preparation and close processes
- Reviewing employees' T&E compliance with internal and regulatory financial policies
- AP processing
- Inter-company payables / receivable settlements
- Monitor and review accounting reports for accuracy and completeness. Reconcile and resolve any accounting discrepancies
- FA processing
- Managing treasury management and foreign exchange analysis
- Manage, train and develop COE staff with accounting and operational work
- Coordinate with independent auditors for audits and tax accountants for tax filing procedures
- Actively participate in regional / domestic projects to enhance controls, processes and/ or system efficiency
- Collaborate on a daily basis with Accounts Payable, Treasury, Compensation Accounting and other Finance teams in different offices across the region
- Collaborate with the Legal and Compliance team to ensure compliance with various policies and procedures
- Understand, manage, and review specific revenue/ investment process flows and associated accounting
- Understand and manage India entity's corporate tax, GST, transfer pricing reporting
- Understand and manage routine regulatory compliance reporting and ad-hoc regulatory surveys
- Ability to communicate effectively with international teams to troubleshoot issues and resolve matters
- Understand and manage accounts payable process
- To hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated
- Excellence in prior endeavors. The ideal candidate would have a commitment to excellence in their work product, strong time management skills, and a desire to learn.
- Possesses strong work ethic, sense of accountability and genuine passion for excellence
- Possesses the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a positive attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and thinks thoroughly. Owns the matter - takes the extra step to voluntarily investigate.
- Capable of communicating succinctly and can solve issues with limited guidance from seniors
- Quick learner and able to quickly turnaround ad-hoc requests
- Strong analytical skills and highly organized
- Able to "see the bigger picture" and get to the heart of issues rapidly, yet detail oriented, and able to work effectively under pressure
- Interest in process optimization & identifying opportunities for efficiency gains.
- Capable of operating under pressure. Handle multiple projects while prioritizing deliverables and meeting demanding deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Independent learner
- Able to provide oversight to remote COE team
- Able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Possess personal and professional integrity
- Escalate / communicate issues or efficiency gain opportunities timely
- Possesses relationship building skills with internal and external counterparties
- Excellent interpersonal influencing skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work seamlessly across borders
- 10+ years of Big 4 or global finance function. Experience in the private equity industry, fund management preferred
- Degree in Accounting AND Chartered Accountant
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Oracle is a plus