HR Recruiter at Avsar HR Services
Views:2269 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Compliance - NBFC/Bank (7-12 yrs)
AVP - Compliance role as per the following details:
Compliance Manager - NBFC / Bank
Designation : AVP / VP Complaince
Location : Bangalore
- Experience of 7-12 years in NBFC / Bank / Fintech / advisory compliance department
- Experience in RBI liaisoning and RBI reporting (NBFC / Bank / Payment's Bank / PPI)
- Compliance certification preferred
- Experience in tech-related compliance will have an added advantage
- Expertise in MS Excel and Powerpoint is a must
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing products, processes, and policies to ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all RBI, FIU, STR etc reporting
- Liaisoning with regulatory bodies i.e RBI etc
- Reviewing regulatory circulars and presenting the impact analysis to sr management
- Identifying the gaps and ensuring the gap is plucked by interacting with different teams.
- One point contact for banking partners for reporting and data requirement.
- Leading the RBI / Bank / IS audit.
- Work closely with the tech team to ensure customer data privacy and related norms are adhered to.
- Responsible for regular KYC and system audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.