Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Business Excellence - Services Firm (15-20 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global IT MNC (Professional services company) to hire a strategic enthusiast who could work to solve Strategic and operational global business issues in their functional and operational excellence vertical.
This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right operational excellence experience and expertise.
Role: AVP/VP Business Excellence
Location: Multiple roles in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi/NCR
The role will include working on projects driving continuous improvement with global clients and stakeholders, driving excellence programs for clients to mentor Six Sigma and lean projects.
Skillset Required: Process Excellence, Strategy implementation, problem-Solving, Timely Decision Making, Stakeholder Management, Client relationship Management.
To qualify you must have:
1. Ability to understand strategic decisions set by senior management.
2. Exposure of handling stakeholders and day to day interaction with clients, internal direct supervisors and team leads.
3. Exposure of handling large projects and assignments with minimal guidance required.
4. Timely decision making and moderately solving complex problems.
5. Exposure of working in Excellence and Functional areas.
6. Worked on excellent roles with any shared services organization/IT/BPO etc.
7. You must have handled large teams
To fit the bill, you must have 15-18 years of experience with a leading BPO/Shared Services organization leading operational excellence.
Interested candidates, please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in Operational and Process Excellence, location preference, team sized managed and types of clients handled, along with your current CTC.