Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1094 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Business Excellence - Healthcare BPO (15-22 yrs)
AVP/VP - Business Excellence - Healthcare Process Experience Manadatory
This position is with a reputed Healthcare BPO
- Play active role in solutioning for new business through levers like Business Excellence framework/tools, RPAs, Analytics and formulate value generation opportunities for prospects
- Lead and manage overall BE initiatives for the geography, spanning across multiple delivery centers, and different business types Viz contact centers, back office support, claims adjudication, etc.
- Champion the strategy execution of vertical and organization specific frameworks for healthcare - Capability Maturity Model and design, pursue improvement, changes through cross geo and cross functional collaboration
- Participate in organizational wide initiatives to represent business opportunities and alignment thereof and enable/aid deployment wherever applicable
- Create strategy for trouble business situations in terms of proactive identification, mitigation/improvement plans, measurement and governance
- Work closely with practice organization (capabilities organization) within the vertical to identify cross modular opportunities for improvement and also enable new product creation/development
Qualification, Experience and skill sets
- Graduate/PG in a technical filed with overall 15 + years a 12+ years of experience in Business Excellence/Quality/Consulting, out which minimum 4-5 years experience in senior positions in a BPOs in healthcare domain
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt from institutes like ASQ, ISI, etc.
- MBA from business school of repute will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a multi culture, multi geography and cross functional environment
- Knowledge and experience in RPA, Analytics is an added advantage
- Experience in consulting would be an added advantage