Talent Acquisition Specialist at Talentmine Solutions
Views:355 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Business Development - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
AVP/VP Business Development
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Business Development :
- Sourcing & negotiating new investment opportunities, evaluation & formation of entry strategy around new investments in the real estate space for expansion in Delhi NCR expansion
- Interact with Land owners/Consultants constantly to bring new developments
- Handling larger extent of Land acquisition
- Follow-up with timeline update on acquired lands with internal/external legal teams
- Generate new business through formation of new client/investors relationships, the expansion and deepening of existing relationships and the pursuit of cross-selling opportunities of the company's new platform
- Technical due diligence for Joint Development Agreements, and Follow-on Investments for potential acquisition
- Co-ordinating with Business partners communicating updates on Business model, Planning, Liasioning and Product Mix.
- Negotiate contract terms and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Developing Business Plan for New projects and provide with Market update on Prices, Land value, Recent Transactions and Estimated marketable value
- Follow up with timely update on acquired lands with Internal/External Legal Team
Market Research :
- Identifying key potential demography for Development of Retail and Residential spaces across India.
- Analyzing existing developer's inventory, sales velocity, prices, and proposed developments in the given vicinity.
- Research proposed developments such as extension of roads, Metro, land acquisition by Government, any other factors benefit/hinder the development.
- Coordination with External agencies such as IPCs, Research organizations in obtaining detailed market research report on Demography, Growth factors, Income level, Population and growth trends.
- Handling communication between Local Development authority
- Contacts in Government organizations and Bureaucrats.
- Providing details & links to legal team in documentation and acquisition process.
- Supervise development plan submission and co-ordinate with government officials and internal team.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- Graduate in Engineering and proven work experience in Business Development in Real Estate industry
- Minimum experience of 12-15 years in land acquisition deals in real estate specially in Delhi NCR and Goa. Understanding of local laws with respect to land acquisition is must.
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation Skills
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.