Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:862 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Vice President - Treasury - Investment Banking (12-20 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Treasury - IB
We have an opening largest financial institutions which serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Position : AVP- Treasury
Location : Gurgaon
Work Timings: Candidate need to be flexible for shift timings (10:30am-21:30)
Job Description :
- We are looking to recruit an individual to work in the Financial Control area covering the Treasury trading desks. The candidates main responsibility to manage all the aspects of Finance functions for the business for a Sub-LoB/LoB. Analyze PnL & B/S moves, market driven events; Approves ledger journal entries.
- Primary products covered will include: All Products across Fixed Income & Currencies.
- Significant exposure to the Front Office and extensive interaction with senior management and multiple support functions.
- Risk based attribution experience.
- Supervision of production and reporting of daily P&L to Front Office & Senior Management.
- Working closely with the trading desks on position, P&L or other issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with execution of month-end controls ensuring management vs financial P&L variances are within thresholds
- Analyze traders risk positions and understand and apply the Greeks (Delta, Vega Gamma) vs daily market moves.
- Drive strategic initiatives for the business finance functions.
- Influence the regional & global strategy of CFO group.
- Liaise with various business partners such as Technology, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operations and Finance to resolve issues / queries.
- Execute and integrate new capabilities, as driven by local, regional and global objectives
- Development & continuous improvement of existing processes & workflow.
- Testing / UAT for systems work ranging from minor system releases to major system implementations.
- Remediation of issues in an autonomous yet timely manner considering the principles of control and the need to mitigate operational risk.
- Attract, retain and grow talent.
- Build a culture and process to identify, mitigate, and control operational risk.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Management Accountant/CPA /CFA / MBA from Tier I/II institute with 12 yrs. experience of relevant experience in Product Control or Reporting environment in Treasury/Global Markets environment.
Certifications If Any :
- Advanced education and/or enhanced technical qualifications are a plus
Experience Range :
- Total experience of 12 years, out of which at least 9 years in Product Control in Treasury/Global Markets environment.
Skills & Competencies :
- Demonstrates executive presence in interactions with various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage develop strategic plans for the business
- People management skills with ability to handle delivery in close time lines is must
- Experience in driving locational optimization, innovation and automation
- Demonstrate inclination and understanding of technology.
- Experience of creating process efficiency by optimally using tech.
- Mentor junior team members to help them grow and conduct strong oversight over all workflow & issues
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; expert knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Visual Basic, Access databases and macros will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage alliances, client relationships, cross functional initiatives and process integration within the geography covered
- Candidate must have a proven track record of communicating effectively with personnel from various areas within an organization and at different management levels
- Must be proactive and be a highly-motivated self-starter.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below detail :
Current Company :
Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Reason for Job Change :
Reporting to :
Handling a team of :
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number 8454843560