Assistant Vice President - Transfer Pricing - BFSI - CA (12-15 yrs)
Shift 7:30-4:30 pm APAC shift
- Responsible for implementation and oversight of global tax transfer pricing policy for APAC Controllers organization
- Managing financial and functional analyses to determine transfer pricing implications across the region
- Oversight and execution of tax transfer pricing documentation including inter-affiliate service agreements
- Co-ordination with the centralized team and legal entity controllers for transfer pricing documentation, tax assessments, and exams
- Communicating the transfer pricing policy and handling inquiries from operating groups and international locations
- Collaborating effectively across the tax, finance, legal and operation organizations
- Acting as a liaison/representative of APAC controller for tax-related matters
- Managing multiple projects/changes in a dynamic and complex environment
- Keeping abreast of developments in the Organization and tax/transfer pricing regulations and identifying issues or opportunities attendant to those developments
- APAC audit support, including responses and query handling
- Education - CA with at least core experience in tax transfer pricing or tax accounting
- Experience Range of 12+ years in tax compliance, accounting, controllership and/or operations.
- Exposure to International Accounting & Reporting Standards (US GAAP- s, FAS, IFRS)
- Good knowledge of tax legislations/transfer pricing framework
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong understanding and an aptitude for technical and project work
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and MS Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary as the position requires global correspondence and communication with associates throughout the Bank of America footprint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.