Talent Acquisition Specialist at Skill Transit
Views:1457 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Assistant Vice President - Technology - Transit Payments Firm (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for AVP Technology for a leading Transit Payments company
- Define technology roadmap for various products of a business unit. Align choices to overall organisation technology strategy.
- Work closely with teams to review architectural and technological choices for functional, cost and time to deliver fitment.
- Optimize processes for productivity.
- Build teams, assess skill gaps, plan upskilling exercises
- Collaborate with operations teams to monitor and assure SLA adherence of all services
- Collaborate with directors and managers of Project, Product and QA teams for staffing each project appropriately
- Mentor and manage engineering managers for effective delivery of projects
- Percolate the benefits of the relevant technological choices to Project, Product, Operations and Business teams
- Experience in designing and developing mission critical applications using Python / C++ / JAVA
- Prior experience working on caching technologies and working on Rules based technologies is a plus.
- Good understanding of web and mobile application technology stack
- Experience with CI/CD environments and automation test frameworks
- Strong Architectural and Design skills.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, micro-services, messaging systems and associated architectural patterns
- In-depth understanding of traditional relational databases and modern NoSql databases.
- Mastery in Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Good understanding of agile development practices
- Familiarity with production operations of large-scale systems
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing peers and executives
- A start up experience of 2 years will be preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.