Assistant Vice President - Technology Risk Management - BFS (9-12 yrs)
AVP - Technology Risk Management_Chennai
- Strong experience in Risk management - Identification, Assessment, Treatment and Monitoring of Information security and cyber security risks across the entire IT landscape.
- Experience in performing technical risk assessment of IT infrastructure and applications with good knowledge in ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 and other related industry standards. Desirable to have exposure in RBI Master directions and banking standards.
- Prior experience in performing risk assessments for the solutions hosted in the cloud environment AWS and MS Azure.
- Deep technical knowledge in Cyber security and Information security guidelines and frameworks including PCI DSS.
- Responsible to provide technical risk advisory and solutions at the security architecture /design phase and ongoing lifecycle of SDLC with exposure to API security.
- Good knowledge in Cyber security and tools is desirable.
- Act as a trusted security advisor and approver for all IT Change management including firewall ruleset approvals.
- Support compliance and audit team for regulatory and compliance requirements related to the risk management department.
- Desirable to have BFSI experience primarily in banking.
- To track and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to prepare presentations and reports to senior management on security metrics.
- Act as a point of contact for business for any security related clearance and enable the business.
- Good communication skills