Senior Recruitment Manager at Anlage HRO
Views:597 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Assistant Vice President - Technology Risk & Control - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Operational Risk Officer - Technology Risk Management (Assistant Vice President)
Joining Location : Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Experience : 10 +
Roles & Responsibilities/duties :
- Conduct independent risk management reviews and identify control expectations with primary focus on technology and information security processes/applications.
- Identify operational risk issues and assign risk ratings consistent with established policies and standards.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of applicable policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls.
- Perform gap analysis on policy requirements for risk types aligned to various operational and technology processes.
- Develop, implement, and support an effective control review and challenge process to provide transparency, accountability and escalation of control effectiveness.
- Consult with frontline partners and other independent risk management teams to open issues related to control failures.
- Validate/evaluate appropriateness, completeness, effectiveness and sustainability of corrective actions taken to address situations defined as issues.
- Review for consistency and thoroughness, and suggest improvements for better resiliency.
- Provide leadership and guidance to impacted stakeholders around control framework requirements aligned to technology and information security control implementation.
- 10+ years of experience in risk assessment, independent risk management, control evaluation, risk reporting and issue management on various technology risks, inclusive of but not limited to, information security risk, third party risk, business resiliency and disaster recovery.
- Industry recognized certification such as CISM/ CISA / CRISC / CISSP.
- Good to have working knowledge of COBIT framework with an emphasis on measuring control effectiveness and risk assessments.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management.