HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:179 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Vice President/Technology Lawyer - Legal Projects - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Job Opportunity with Leading Investment Bank
Location : Mumbai(Preferred Mumbai Candidates)
Need : 7-10 yrs of experience
Designation : AVP
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Advising, structuring and negotiating all documentation governing business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects.
- Assisting with driving complex software licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts for the implementation of services based on new cutting-edge and disruptive technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on the major cloud, IOT deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the firm
- Responsible to ensure adherence and escalation of data privacy requirements in connection with the projects and matters dealt with by the individual
- Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.