Managing Partner at Spot Your Leaders & Consulting LLP
Views:272 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Assistant Vice President - Technical Training - IT Services (15-28 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Technical Training
Designation : Technical Learning CoE Head
Reporting To : CHRO
Years of Experience : 15+ Years
Job Location : Pune
About the Function :
- Technical Learning CoE (TL-CoE) is a global function within HR with a presence in the India, North Americas, Europe, and South Africa. It has around 15 team members comprising learning partners and trainers working on training need identification, need analysis, execution, review and reporting technical & domain trainings.
- TL-CoE is responsible for working with the Business leaders, training vendors, technology partners, inhouse system engineers and other HR CoEs to drive continuous learning and performance culture within the company.
Job Description :
- Role is Global Technical Learning CoE head (AVP) and member of global HR Council
- Develop and drive strategic initiatives of technical & domain skill development along with technology groups across the company to ensure skill development is aligned to business strategy
- Partner and consult with Company's strategic Business and local office leaders, HR COEs, and other senior stakeholders. As an expert in talent development, you are responsible for leading the most relevant, cost effective, timely and effective technical learning programs.
- Managing technical learning activities (need analysis, plan & execute learning programs, reporting and analysis of training program etc) across the company
- Work with Company business leaders and HR CoEs to identify interventions needed to bridge technical capability gaps and drive identified initiatives to build identified skills proactively with the help of RMG and HRBPs
- Lead the team of learning partners and trainers to drive learning programs efficiently across the company
- Working with various training vendors, multi-function teams, senior management, technical practices of the company, technology partners like Oracle, SFDC, Microsoft and SAP for executing effective & economical learning programs
- Identify ways to enhance Companys learning management system and partner with groups company SPOCs accordingly.
- Provide monthly and quarterly dashboards/reports on learning achievements to senior management
- Passion for building technical skills of associates and increasing overall technical competency of Company
- Supporting technical training related CSR programs
- Working towards achieving maximum ROI on trainings
Desired Skills :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in heading technical training function globally at IT Services / product company
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management of technical training activities at IT Services / product company
- Good experience in working with training vendors, multiple teams, senior management and with technology partners like Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon, Google and SAP
- Experience in managing delivery programs or leading technology practices in IT Services or product development firms would be plus
- Good experience in working with BU heads, Delivery heads and Practice heads to understand their learning requirements, product roadmap and plan accordingly
- Must be very good in leading learning strategies, global cross functional teams, planning, analytical & presentation skills
- Must have good knowledge / awareness of Digital (i.e Agile, Fullstack, Automation, Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, IoT, AI, VR, BlockChain) and ERP skills (Oracle Apps and SAP)