Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:560 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Technical Program Manager - Pharma (10-17 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of AVP - Technical Program Manager (PVAI)
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, mobilizing and leading implementations of PVAI into our clients operations
Manage the technical delivery of PVAI based solutions for client implementation projects including:
- Interface set up
- Data migrations
- Environment set-up and deployments
- Supervise and coordinate work responsibilities across matrixed teams and partners to ensure alignment to project progress and timelines.
Work with the PVAI Client Solution Design team to
- Ensure the conceptual solution architecture is documented, including use of PVAI product interfaces to integrate with client systems
- Ensure any client specific technical requirements are documented
- Estimate and plan the solution delivery work and ensure solution delivery team is adequately resourced, working to source the teams internally or externally as required
- Define the solution delivery plan, and work closely with the Project manager to ensure integration with the overall project plan
- Report out on project progress and highlight risks and hurdles as necessary.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience of implementing drug safety case processing systems (e.g. ARISg, Argus and custom systems) in a GxP compliant environment.
- Good understanding of PV related regulations and business operations.
- Strong commercial experience, including scoping and crafting proposals and pricing.
- Excellent program management skills, including estimating, planning and tracking of delivery and offshore delivery models.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experienced and well versed with agile methodologies
- Confirmed understanding of Signal Detection processes and associated tools.
- Demonstrable understanding of Cloud / SaaS solutions and associated implementation approaches
- Exposure to machine learning techniques and associated technologies.