Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:575 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Vice President - TAS - HR Domain - IT (15-25 yrs)
In this role of Assistant Vice President - TAS Human Resource, you will be a part of the TAS-HR tower leading a portfolio of systems within Hire to Retire HR modules. You will be accountable for all the Application Maintenance and Development activities delivered by the teams adhering to Governance practices and delivering services to high quality.
You are expected to demonstrate techno-functional skills, be adept in program/project management skills with good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile ways of working. You are expected to have experience in ERP - HR module, establish positive client relationships with HR & ERP vendor stakeholders, lead & mentor team members on resolution of complex issues.
- Experience in IT Service Management & implementation - Operations, Transition, SIEM and Continuous Improvement
- Adept in setting up, tracking/reporting SLAs, KPIs, Change Management practices
- Good with Service Introduction, Service stability & continuity
- Must have played the roles of Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Change Manager
- Must be process minded, accountable, proactive and agile
- Good Stakeholder, business relationship skills, 3rd party/Vendor management. Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Good People Management skills with ability to guide & mentor team members
- Experience in ERP - HR module and knowledge of e2e (Hire to Retire) functions (Nice to have)
- Program/Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management process
- Vendor management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent certifications
- Experience with handling IT financials
- Experience in Client/Customer Relationship Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.