Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:3247 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Assistant Vice President - Talent Acquisition - NBFC (10-18 yrs)
- Candidate must be a MBA in HR (Full time preferred)
- Must have managed Leadership Hiring and setup hiring process's & best practices
- Industry preferred would be Banking, Insurance, KPO, Retail & Telecom
Job Description :
- Manage the entire gamut of the Talent Acquisition for Leadership needs, Corporate HQ covering Key support functions & work with Business HR teams for Regional hiring
- Making selection through competency based interviews.
- Manage the campus drives when required
- Work with external vendor partners for hiring needs
- Manage employee referral channels
- Develop & improve existing technology platforms covering the entire hiring cycle
- Ensure fill rates, TAT & Quality of hires
Candidate Requirements :
- Full time MBA professionals with specialization in HR preferred
- Minimum 10 years of in Talent Acquisition of which past 7-8 years must have been in a Corporate
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to effectively manage communication and relationships
- Ability to work independently, take on responsibility and be quick of foot in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for internal presentations that demonstrate business acumen
- Ability to work effectively with and influence all levels of employees within the organization, including executive leadership