HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3039 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Assistant Vice President - Talent Acquisition - Bank/IT Firm (12-18 yrs)
This opportunity is with a leading Australian MNC in Technology and Financial Services.
Looking for a AVP Talent Acquisition for heading the Talent Acquisition from financial services or software IT firms only
Location : Gurgaon (local candidates preferred)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Talent Management / Recruitment :
- Actively drive the recruitment process to ensure delivery of the process.
- Build, manage and review relationships with the RPO Vendor
- Appraise and review the performance of the RPO Vendor
- Create greater presence as an employer of choice in the market place
- Work on innovative programs to facilitate a high calibre talent acquisition / recruitment process
- Prepare reports and dashboards on the recruitment process and report periodically to the Senior Management / Project Managers / Key stakeholders
- Quality focus
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Technical Skills Good knowledge and experience of the Recruitment process and industry best practices
2. Knowledge of handling RPO Model is a must from a Client perspective
3. Tenacity and problem solving Proven track record in delivering quality outcome
4. High attention to detail.
5. Communication skills Demonstrated ability in verbal and written communication to large groups and/or senior staff.
6. Demonstrated ability to achieve - win-win- outcomes.
7. Client orientation Ability to build strong relationship and influence clients and stakeholders.
8. Proactive approach to anticipating client needs issues and challenges, and initiating solutions which carry through to resolution.
9. Team orientation Competence in leading by example, working cooperatively and communicating openly to create a positive, cohesive team.
10. Be a self-starter that can work well both independently and as a part of team.
11. Job management
- Attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking and administration skills
- Highly pro-active approach
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to get engagement and buy-in.
- Committed to strategic initiatives and improving team effectiveness
- Quality Focus
- High level of energy and commitment
- Provides guidance and support for others on how to exceed client expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS & BACKGROUND/WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Post graduate qualification in HR preferred e.g., Masters is Human Resources or MBA (HR) is a must
- Relevant experience in recruitment in a fast paced, professional, international business environment, preferably Shared Services / BPO / ITES
- Looking for someone from Banking Industry
- 10-15 years of experience in recruitment
Relevant candidates can apply for the position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.