Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:172 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Structured Trade Review - Investment Banking (7-12 yrs)
We are hiring an Assistant Vice President for our Investment Banking client in Pune.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validating that the overall client trade is adequately represented by the often complex structure of individual component parts booked in trading systems
- Validating that appropriate valuation models are used.
- Valuation adjustments are to be identified and reviewed for appropriateness.
- Verifying the structures that have been executed have been subject to Risk Committee (Pre Trade Valuation & Risk Approval) or New Business initiative approvals.
- Utilize technology and tools to deliver solution that streamline processes.
You Offer :
- 7 to 10 years of proven Investment Banking experience, preferably in Finance or Product control functions.
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering. Professional qualifications such as CA, CPA, CFA, FRM, CQF, would be a plus.
- Outstanding proficiency in capital market products including simple and complex financial derivatives, including their valuation, risk drivers, and the accounting principles underpinning them.
- Proficiency in MS Office is encouraged. Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Python, R, Qlik etc. an advantage.
- Proven team Management experience preferred.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives