Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:1015 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Vice President - Solution Architect - BPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
AVP- Solution architect
Solution Architect / Presales: Customer Experience / Contact Center
- Post Graduate / Graduate with 10+ yrs experience into BPO , BPO Solutions (Contact Center Solutioning) at least 5+ yrs
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a solution offering with approach, plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging EXL operations, analytics and transformation offerings
- Work with wider teams to create solution that has the right collection of offerings like location, people, AI, analytics, Digital components, point solutions to address client objectives
- Participate in scope discussions, solution approach and due-diligence workshops with internal and client stakeholders
- Interface with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Interpret market trends and economic drivers as they emerge and work with Sales and Business Unit leadership to develop plans, programs, and initiatives that meet these changing market needs
- Observe market trends and competition to be able to present and articulate competitive advantage
- Stay current on latest technologies and solutions in the BPO and Digital CX/Transformation industry, as well as within our client industries.
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
- Experience in consulting projects, Business process re-engineering projects, etc. will be preferred
- Should have experience in driving organization initiatives like creating case studies, writing white papers, and blogs.
Preferred companies : Teleperformance, Concentrix, Webhelp, Sutherland, WNS, Capita, Genpact, Sitel
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.