Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:580 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Six Sigma/Digital Transformation - BPO - IIT/IIM/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Will drive strategy and execution specific to Digital customer contacts, focusing on Quality processes and KPIs. This role offers an exciting opportunity for analytical, creative, forward-thinking, digitally-savvy individuals who want to Digital, Devices and Services build next generation Technical Support.
The ideal candidate will be customer-centric, data-driven, have a sound understanding of digital products, customer experience management and a proven history of driving initiatives.
The Digital Quality Manager will understand business metrics, identify drivers and solutions, set a strategy for the network and implement the necessary actions across marketplaces. The ideal candidate will also collaborate with stakeholders across the organization and look for new ways to bring technology into quality assurance. This Quality Manager will raise the bar of the standards to drive a stronger customer-centric experience for Digital and Devices Customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with Intelligence and Analytics Digital teams to identify customer experience improvement opportunities and to drive process and performance improvements across regions and languages.
- Monitor and report on Quality metrics, deep dive to identify trends/root causes in order to draw conclusions and design action plans, and long-term Quality strategy.
- Own the development of robust processes to drive continuous improvement
- Liaise with the Project, Program, Training Teams to ensure new policies/processes/products are successfully scoped, rolled out and measured against key metrics
- Provide Digital Operations with a holistic view of customer performance and identify the levers which will drive improvements
- Contribute to the development of reporting systems for all levels of the customer journey
- Lead and develop Quality Analysts
Individuals in this role will:
- Continuously advocate for customers
- Be highly analytical, with a proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Demonstrate ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level
- Credible and impactful both with Senior Operational and Business Leaders
- Exhibit professional approach to working with colleagues across different channels, countries, at all levels, in both distributed and local teams
- Have exceptionally high standards and present exceptional analysis and accurate data insights
- Able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results
- Have entrepreneurial and action oriented with - roll up the sleeves- attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and deadline driven environment
- Enjoy working in international cross-functional teams
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator to help drive plans across a geographically-dispersed network
- B.Tech / MBA from a top institute like IIT, IIM, FMS, etc having 8+ years of work experience and currently working with an MNC in driving Digital Transformations / Six Sigma Transformations.
- Track record of experience in analytics, consulting or corporate roles
- Exceptional analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to interpret complex, large data sets in easy to understand narratives
- Ability to manage and influence remote teams in a multi-geography operation
- Experience in implementing short and long action plans to deliver KPIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English language essential)
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel).
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.