Assistant Vice President - Services - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Job Description :
To Manage assets by using exponential technology - artificial intelligence, network and sensor, reshaping the way our communities work by increasing efficiency and productivity of the community and creating an outstanding member experience.
Client Details :
- To evaluate all property and create the management strategy to maximize value
- To Provide customizable services to corporate and institutional real estate owners including asset management, property management, marketing/leasing, development/redevelopment, acquisition/disposition, finance/accounting and engineering
- To work closely with each client to identify their specific needs and create innovative solutions to reach short- and long-term investment goals
- Leads the day-to-day operations and management team(s) of running the management group in a respective market(s) and attends to routine operational issues
- Maintaining high levels of customer services with a particular focus on avoiding loss of existing users.
- Timely purchase of equipment and supplies.
- Reporting all activities and communicating progress to the management team.
- Manage the administration of all contracts, review and control the process of procurement.
- Designing and promoting activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue.
- Improve overall standards
- BE - Electrical/Engineering/Civil
- Experience of property management/IFM
Job Offer :
Responsible for Central Operations and Engineering Services (COES) , providing standards guidelines and periodic assessments of property administration; risk administration; personnel management; contract services; mechanical physical facilities, preventive maintenance; energy management; equipment efficiency; water treatment; and personnel development
- To perform Operations and Engineering assessments on a property-specific risk matrix.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shradha Deshpande on +91 (0) 22 4236 3308.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.