Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:7258 Applications:1165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Assistant Vice President/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition & HR Business Partner - Media & Entertainment Setup (8-13 yrs)
Role - AVP / Sr.Manager - Talent Acquisition & HRBP ( Media & Entertainment Setup)
Location - Mumbai
- The HR Professional will be responsible for the successful delivery of people strategy and HR goals
- S/he will align HR programs/solutions to meet the business objectives
- S/he will drive employee relations, employee engagement, retention of employees, Compensation and Performance Management - to ensure that the organization is equipped with the human capital required to support business priorities and growth
- S/he will be driving attrition and engagement targets. Embedding a culture where employees feel motivated and excited coming to work everyday.
- The individual will partner with business teams, demonstrate sound business acumen, and - coach- the leadership team on critical HR issues.
- S/he should be able to build trusted relationships with the Leadership Team and enable their business objectives
- In order to achieve the desired results, it will be critical for the candidate to ensure that the right people are in the right positions. This will entail emphasis upgrade the capabilities of existing team, reassigning individuals based on competency fit and/or hire externally to fill talent gaps.
- Driving strong sense of integrity, ethics and culture in the organization by having tight controls and policies
- The HR Business Partner should be a proactive professional with deep roots in the function.
- S/he will be the subject matter expert and execute in areas of Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Policy Making, Employee Engagement, and Talent Analytics.
The candidate should be with hands-on HR experience and with bias towards execution. Prior experience of setting up and stabilizing HR function for strong sustainable performance is preferable.
- 8 to 13 years of HR experience
- HR Generalist skills in all areas of HR required
- One or more HR specialist stint is preferred
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage organizational change
- Ability to Independently work and execute