Assistant Manager at Housr
Views:1200 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Assistant Vice President/Senior Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning and branding. Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
Senior Marketing Manager would be responsible for driving the brand success & communication in the marketplace.
- To provide feedback for product development and should be able to collaborate; to create, launch and track the performance of product and service offerings in the market.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
Critical requirements of the role:
- Drive campaign management across multiple channels.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives.
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement :
- Create effective compelling positioning and messaging with the aid of sales tools.
- Should be able to Create and update market-facing presentation, content for Sales team.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive sales revenue.
Project management :
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures.
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the approach of key competitors; communicate differentiation to sales and provide input to senior leadership.
- Conduct various interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new concepts.
Skills & Qualifications :
Following are a must have specifications that we would be looking at potential candidates:
- Master/PGDM degree with a specialization in Marketing from a tier I / II college.
- Minimum 6-8 years of professional marketing experience.
- Should be a creative thinker, an excellent listener with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experienced with salesforce or similar CRM, web conferencing tools, MS Project; expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaign.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and public relations.
Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, self-driven, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and someone who - Thrives Under Pressure- are few key skills that would be differentiating factor for us.