Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:246 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Vice President /Senior Manager - Credit Risk/Model Development - Investment Bank (7-10 yrs)
Assistant Vice President /Senior Manager - Credit Risk/Model Development
Diversity Candidates - Credit Risk Model Development/PD Model, LGD Model, EAD Model
Candidates who have worked on - Model Development - developing models from scratch
Experience : 7+Years for one of the leading investment Bank in Bangalore.
Interested candidates can mail there updated CV
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant analytics/modeling experience. Financial industry experience in credit card / debit card.
- Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in applying regression methods, classification/decision tree algorithms, sequencing/association tools, pattern recognition and/or other fraud detection techniques for credit risk management decisions.
- Strong data handling, interpretive, and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of data and efficiently derive actionable results taking into consideration operational aspects and risk impacts
- Experience in SAS and SQL in UNIX environment, database such as ORACLE/TERADATA
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral) are required, as the candidate will collaborate in a project-oriented environment in a matrix set up and present results to internal business clients and senior management.
- The candidate should possess an understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders
- The candidate should be able to handle projects with a minimum of oversight and supervision and should be able to make contributions to the group's knowledge base by proposing new and valuable ways for approaching problems and projects.