Senior Recruitment Specialist at TeamLease Services Ltd.
Views:214 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Senior Business Analyst - BFS (8-14 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Senior Business Analyst
DIVERSITY HIRING :
- Core Skills - Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] or Minor Development Document [MDD]
- Domain - (A) GAAP Accounting, Derivatives (B) Regulatory Reporting (C) OTC Derivatives
The Business Analyst will be responsible for a full range of activities, which ensure the operational effectiveness, and excellence of the Risk Commercial area. The Business Analyst will do requirement gathering, analysis, design, document workflow, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct the meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and have formal sign-off's from approves. Gather and conduct analysis of the business requirements.
- Translate the business requirements into the Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] or Minor Development Document [MDD].
- Facilitate project meetings with both business and technology teams.
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
- Coordinate with business user community for the execution of user acceptance test as well as tracking issues.
- Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to Post-Implementation.
- Develop and Review the test scripts with business users as well as technology team. Execute test scripts with expected results for the System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Co-ordinate and/or conduct the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) with the business users.
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations.
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process.
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas
- 8 - 11 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
Education : Master degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Skills (Reg Reporting) :
- Must have comprehensive experience in working on Regulatory reporting Prepare and produce recurring internal reporting/presentation materials while ensuring accurate and consistent communications
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to analyze large volume of data
- Possess a very good ability to grasp the underlying business process and ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Finance, Chartered accountant, CFA
- Due to the high visibility of the position, the candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority
- Effective in on-site/off-shore model and coordination
- Assume functional ownership of the solution
- Hands-on technical experience is a plus
- Manage scope of the project effectively
- Provide oversight on processes involved
- The candidate should also be experienced with multitasking, balancing tasks with priorities accordingly
- Experience working on several projects at the same time is required
- The person has to be results-oriented, willing and able to take ownership of engagements
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills
- Prepare and produce recurring internal reporting/presentation materials while ensuring accurate and consistent communications
Skills (OTC Derivatives) :
- Please share Must Have Skills + Good to Have Skills
- Must have skills: Credit Risk experience in capital markets( either internal Risk/PFE or BASEL EAD calculations) and knowledge about OTC Derivative/SFT products
- Good to have skills: Ability to read code/Database queries etc
You can reach out to me at Handheld : 9001994777