Senior Recruitment Consultant at Careator Technologies
Views:590 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Assistant Vice President - Sales - Lending Domain - IT (10-18 yrs)
We are looking for highly skilled and consultative sales leader to spearhead Sales and Business Development of our enterprise lending Platform (Lending Factory). Need to own the complete sales cycle especially the sales negotiation and structuring the deal. The sales leader should ideally be coming from a Banking Software Product sales background with at least 10 plus years of software product sales experience and out of which at least 4 to 5 years of sales experience in the Lending domain.
- Define and implement broad sales strategies by closely working with the senior management and contribute to long-term product direction and evolution, need to guide the internal teams and validate market research and to identify potential developments. Guide the internal teams in performing competitive analysis to better position the product.
- Understand the prospect's business environment and communicates our value proposition leveraging the lending domain skills and product expertise;
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements;
- Build trusting and long-term relationships with key and strategic Client contacts who will serve as positive referrals for new business opportunities.
- Build and foster long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers, officers and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors; identify new market and growth opportunities;
- Establish and nurture relationships with C-level clients, business partners and industry affiliates to identify growth opportunities within the market segment with the goal to build a long term efficient, profitable and sustainable sales revenue stream.
- Develop and define client profiles and strategic approach in coordination with the Pre-Sales, and Account Managers for all current and potential clients.
- Achieve sales targets and strategic goals;
- Develop and maintain sales forecast and pipeline;
- Record and track sales activities and updates on opportunities and deal information
- Negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives; and,
- All other duties as assigned.
- Extensive travel is expected as this position may require travel across the cities in India
Skills and Qualifications :
- Strategic Sales & Leadership Skills: >10 years of notable sales achievements and leadership experience. Proven track record and results in growing sales revenue.
- Strong commercial sense to clearly identify the our product suite's competitive differentiation and value proposition and implement appropriate action plans to ensure our product suite is at the leading edge of the market competition.
- Relationship & Communication: Possess leadership eloquence, influence and superior networking skills. Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with crisp industry and market knowledge to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Business & Technical Skills: Good understanding of banking and lending vertical covering all the loan products across retail, corporate and commercial line of businesses. Demonstrate thorough understanding of IT processes and product implementations from both functional and technical perspectives, including project delivery or business transformation practices.
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors preferably in the lending vertical, and substantial relevant experience within the same domain (10 years or more).
- Proven ability of creating deep, trust based relationships with C-level Executives and other decision makers. Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential.
- At least 4 years of experience in selling lending software products.
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Preferably MBA with Sales & Marketing Specialization with proven experience of over 10 years
- Languages: Excellent command of English and the local language, both spoken and written.
- Attributes: Resourceful, Self-starter, Independent and Self-motivated, Ambitious, Entrepreneurial spirit, Collaborative, Focused.