Senior Consultant at Randstad India
Views:1607 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Assistant Vice President - Sales - Healthcare - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (15-20 yrs)
1. Marketing strategy:
Convert the organization targets into top line/revenue targets
Arrive at a sales and marketing strategy by:
- Firming up the key specialties to focus on for the year (product focus)
- Identifying key sources of business and translation/allocation of targets to the sources i.e. Doctor marketing/referrals, Corporate sales, Direct marketing (sales focus)
- Identifying new markets; new engagements, new specialties and ways to drive future business.
- Conceptualizing new initiatives for increasing sales and top of mind recall amongst potential patients/customers.
- Ensuring strategy balances sales and product focus
- Work closely with the Center heads / Ops Managers to ensure top line expectations are met
- Managing profitability of the Centers by ensuring marketing spends are commensurate with the turnover achieved.
- Communicate the marketing plan and budgets to team members
- Monitor implementation of strategy by team members
- Periodically analyzing MIS reports to draw inferences, trends and inputs to be used for marketing.
- Periodically analyze advertising and marketing spends to ensure marketing budgets are utilized effectively.
2. Marketing efforts to Doctors (Doctor Marketing)
- Assist and ensure executives identify key potential doctors (based on specialty and their ability to contribute towards increasing referrals of patients).
- Guide and direct team members on the right process to be followed for creating a doctors referral base.
- Guiding team on focus areas and ways to ensure greater conversion of doctors and enhanced referrals
- Set a process for creating a data base of competent consultants (doctors) who can be future contacts
- Engaging with doctors in the city and developing good network for future possible engagements.
3. Subordinate development
- Ensure that all staff/team are in place to achieve the sales targets and they are well equipped with the knowledge/skills required to achieve the goals .
- Interact with HR for recruiting new employees into the Marketing department and for training.
- Delegate responsibilities to team members and help them take on additional areas of work (to get better understanding of other functions and as a part of their career development process)
- Identify competency gaps and areas for development and ensure appropriate training is imparted to them.
- Relevant experience as Lead/Head Sales
- Candidature must exhibit instances of Leadership, team building & handling experiences especially the junior field force
- 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Educational Qualification MBA in Marketing from premier B institute