Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:4171 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Assistant Vice President - Sales - FinTech (3-8 yrs)
Job Opening for AVP-Sales- Fin tech Company
Location- Bangalore and Delhi
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and developing new businesses through client acquisition, client relationship development and management and manage relationship thereon with existing customer.
- Drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a new age growing business.
- Participate in business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Dynamic sales-oriented person with mid-market coverage who have dealt exclusively with treasury and corporate functions.
- Identifying and sizing potential customers by studying their financials and understanding their business model. An ideal candidate would be someone who has dealt extensively with corporates with a turnover >500 crores - 10000 crores.
- This role would entail providing a unique treasury solution to the Corporates thereby guaranteeing the corporate treasury an attractive ROI through efficient management of their payables. An understanding of supply-chain practice in general is a plus since the product interfaces extensively with suppliers and corporates.
- Acquiring Corporate Customers for the platform - average customer would be 500 - 2000 Crores in sales with a strong balance sheet. Primary touch point would be the finance team but would require interactions with procurement and IT.
- Support the senior sales person in reaching out to the potential clients and assist in roll out / go live process by interacting with support team.