Head - HR at Senior Executive Search
Views:451 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Vice President - Sales - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
AVP - Sales
Location - Mumbai
CTC - 30 Lacs pa
Qualification - MBA - Marketing / Finance
- 5+ years- experience in handling HNI and Ultra HNI clients.
- Private Bankers with Channel Partner experience
Reports to: Sales Head / CEO
- Empanel distributors to sell the investment management schemes (PMS / AIF)
- Generate sales as per targets laid down through a judicious mix of external channel partners, internal sales channel and direct clients, as outlined.
- To generate processes and MIS for effective sales monitoring and reporting.
- Handling channel and client queries.
- Plan overall strategy of the department in alignment with overall organization's objectives
- Achieve set targets through designed strategy
- Keep monitoring & review strategy on ongoing basis
- Liaising with senior management to arrive at clear objectives for the department
- Resource planning
- Liaising with investment teams to enable client interaction & information
- Liaising with operations and ensure smooth functioning between department & operations
- Ensure proper compliance with respect to all channel partners - distributors / clients etc.
- Ensure all activities is as per proper compliance internally and as per regulatory requirements
- Ensure all distributor agreements / client documentation has met with all regulatory & compliance requirements on ongoing basis.
Key areas of Expertise- Sales, Channel management, Product Analysis, Investment Advisory, Portfolio Management Services (PMS), Private Equity (PE), Business Development, MIS, Relationship Management.
- Macro Market & Economy Understanding
- Expert Level Understanding on Financial Products / Asset Classes
- Portfolio Management
- Selling Skills / Customer Acquisition
Job Opening with Leading Investment Managers.
All the interested candidates can apply or call on 9867303334
Sr Executive- Search