Views:827 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Assistant Vice President - Risk/Cards Governance - Credit Card (5-12 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Vice President - Risk, Cards Governance
Proposed Grade : Assistant Vice President
Department : Credit Card Risk
Location : Gurgaon
Reporting to Head : Credit Cards Risk
Eligibility : SM/AVP
A. Position Purpose : The position is to manage enterprise risk.
B. Position Responsibilities :
Senior Key Responsibilities :
1. Manage the overall governance vertical within the Cards Risk.
2. Stakeholder management & alignment to enterprise risk goals.
3. Maintain the Risk & Incident Register; convene the Cards Governing Council Meetings.
4. Work with process owners to manage enterprise level risk management covering all forms of risk through systematic & unsystematic risk
5. Review all relevant process Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and policies.
C. Qualification & Experience Required :
Essential : MBA/Post Graduate
Preferred : Post Graduate in Statistics/MBA from Tier-1 schools
Essential : Minimum 5 years of Enterprise Risk Management.
Preferred : Credit Card risk management exposure is preferred
D. Competency Requirements :
1. Technical Skills :
- Data analytics acumen is essential; ability to analyse multivariate data
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Model - Lines of Defence
2. Behavioural Skills :
- Competencies Attribute
- Influences stakeholders in a smooth, non-abrasive manner
- Analytical Thinking
- The scientific approach to problem solving. Definition; Hypothesis; Facts; Analysis; Solution. Incisive Analytical Skills.
- Directs and advises others on performance of their jobs, using appropriate leadership styles while managing different individuals
- Problem Solving
- Using generic or ad hoc methods, in an orderly manner, for finding solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.