Views:565 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Vice President - Risk/Cards Governance - Credit Card (5-12 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Vice President - Risk, Cards Governance
Proposed Grade : Assistant Vice President
Department : Credit Card Risk
Location : Gurgaon
Reporting to Head : Credit Cards Risk
Eligibility : SM/AVP
A. Position Purpose : The position is to manage enterprise risk.
B. Position Responsibilities :
Senior Key Responsibilities :
1. Manage the overall governance vertical within the Cards Risk.
2. Stakeholder management & alignment to enterprise risk goals.
3. Maintain the Risk & Incident Register; convene the Cards Governing Council Meetings.
4. Work with process owners to manage enterprise level risk management covering all forms of risk through systematic & unsystematic risk
5. Review all relevant process Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and policies.
C. Qualification & Experience Required :
Essential : MBA/Post Graduate
Preferred : Post Graduate in Statistics/MBA from Tier-1 schools
Essential : Minimum 5 years of Enterprise Risk Management.
Preferred : Credit Card risk management exposure is preferred
D. Competency Requirements :
1. Technical Skills :
- Data analytics acumen is essential; ability to analyse multivariate data
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Model - Lines of Defence
2. Behavioural Skills :
- Competencies Attribute
- Influences stakeholders in a smooth, non-abrasive manner
- Analytical Thinking
- The scientific approach to problem solving. Definition; Hypothesis; Facts; Analysis; Solution. Incisive Analytical Skills.
- Directs and advises others on performance of their jobs, using appropriate leadership styles while managing different individuals
- Problem Solving
- Using generic or ad hoc methods, in an orderly manner, for finding solutions