Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:365 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Reporting (only females) (7-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Reporting (only females)
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A challenging position in the Specialist entities Regulatory reporting team, assist and learn significantly by being responsible for critical regulatory submissions for SAMA regulator.
- Understanding, interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements as well changes to existing rules.
- Analytical review of the data reported by various Credit Suisse entities and presentation of the analytics to the Senior Management and partners
- Addressing and responding to queries from regulators on the reports / data submitted to them.
- Opportunity to be involved in projects for implementing new regulatory reports, through strong liaison with the project teams, IT and legal entity finance teams located globally
- Identifying, planning and executing efficiency improvements & optimization of reporting, including significant liaison with IT for defining new solutions in reporting and data submission
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Chartered Accountant with 7 years of post-qualification experience with strong regulatory reporting / accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills and conceptual thinking to inspire change and implementation of new reporting requirements
- Ability to work with different cultures and in dynamic time zones
- Experience in managing/executing projects Job Description
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.