Senior Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:418 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Reporting - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Reporting
Support the preparation of Regulatory Reports as required :
- Maintaining/enhancing control environment including SOPs, policies and procedures
- Responding to Internal audit & Requests from Regulator
- Assist in Systems implementation and automation efforts
- Ensuring consistency across Regulatory and SEC reporting
- Support other Controllership workstreams as required.
- Assist with regulatory governance initiatives, as needed
- Simplification and process improvement projects
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of five years experience in Regulatory Reporting
- Minimum five years of Accounting background in the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Minimum of two years experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint).
Desired Characteristics :
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Proficient use of financial systems and analytical tools including HFM, Hyperion databases & Oracle discoverer
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to lead multiple projects/priorities and drive each to completion