Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3180 Applications:724 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Assistant Vice President - Recruitment - Program/Projects - BPO (12-20 yrs)
AVP Recruitments - (Programs & Projects) for a Global MNC BPO.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Lead recruiting programs team that worked closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and
employees across India to provide support for all recruiting processes, systems, and tools.
- Responsible for managing relationships & evaluating the performance of recruiting program partners including employment advertising, contingent labour, background screening, job portals, and employer brand/recruitment marketing agencies.
- Transform workflow and process improvement through evaluation of data and analytics based on hiring trends.
- Lead testing, pilot, and implementation of an in-house recruiting tool (applicant tracking system).
- Implementation of digital tools and onboarding portal eliminating the legacy manual offer & onboarding process.
- Lead employer branding efforts to improve employer brand perception in attracting tech & diversity candidates.
- Develop recruiting productivity & headcount planning model in partnership with the team.
- Any Graduate having 12+ years of Recruitments experience driving Recruiting Programs to implement systems, tools, improve efficiency, driving branding, marketing & advertising for employer & employees. Should be currently working in a Global MNC BPO / Contact Centre as AVP Recruitments handling Programs / Projects to improve the Hiring processes.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.