Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:890 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Vice President - Recruitment - Investment Bank & Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
AVP Experienced Recruitment
Our client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to :
- Providing advice and direction to hiring managers and candidates about the entire hiring process, building those relationships effectively being a trusted advisor to both the business and candidates.
- Conducting detailed intake sessions to understand the business requirements and translate into a solution based recruiting strategy; develop an engaging value proposition that can be communicated to the candidates to sell the opportunities of the role and client.
- Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets, and external matches; actively providing qualified internal prospects and ensuring cost effective sourcing channels.
- Providing solutions, including assessment recommendations to narrow the applicant pools to find the best fit and structure interview's expertise to support objective candidate feedback.
- Providing counsel to hiring managers on compensation in line with salary bands, peer ranges, market data and direct peer comparisons.
- Seek to ensure effective profile management providing detailed review of role, overview of compensation & benefits, key messages, resignation mentoring and assisting with closing.
- Seek to ensure adherence to policies and guidelines in all recruitment activities to enable operational excellence; be able to identify risks and raise appropriate.
- Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively assist with the building of a strong and supportive culture.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have :
- Passion about delivering the best results for :
- Hands-on in-house recruitment experience recruiting banking professionals.
- Understanding of the local market and country rules & regulations as they relate to recruitment.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines effectively.
- Proven relationship building, influence, negotiation, and consultation skills with a track record in closing hiring mandates.
- Result oriented, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.