Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:782 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Vice President - Recruitment - Investment Bank & Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
AVP Experienced Recruitment
Our client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to :
- Providing advice and direction to hiring managers and candidates about the entire hiring process, building those relationships effectively being a trusted advisor to both the business and candidates.
- Conducting detailed intake sessions to understand the business requirements and translate into a solution based recruiting strategy; develop an engaging value proposition that can be communicated to the candidates to sell the opportunities of the role and client.
- Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets, and external matches; actively providing qualified internal prospects and ensuring cost effective sourcing channels.
- Providing solutions, including assessment recommendations to narrow the applicant pools to find the best fit and structure interview's expertise to support objective candidate feedback.
- Providing counsel to hiring managers on compensation in line with salary bands, peer ranges, market data and direct peer comparisons.
- Seek to ensure effective profile management providing detailed review of role, overview of compensation & benefits, key messages, resignation mentoring and assisting with closing.
- Seek to ensure adherence to policies and guidelines in all recruitment activities to enable operational excellence; be able to identify risks and raise appropriate.
- Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively assist with the building of a strong and supportive culture.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have :
- Passion about delivering the best results for :
- Hands-on in-house recruitment experience recruiting banking professionals.
- Understanding of the local market and country rules & regulations as they relate to recruitment.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines effectively.
- Proven relationship building, influence, negotiation, and consultation skills with a track record in closing hiring mandates.
- Result oriented, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.