Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:650 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Vice President - Recruitment - BPO (12-20 yrs)
AVP Recruitments - (Volume Hiring) for a Global MNC BPO - Hyderabad / Bangalore / Pune / Noida.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Lead and manage the end to end staffing process for associates and senior hires, while continuously improving the recruiting process. This may include process automation for example bringing the candidate application process online.
- Identifying strategic sourcing mediums for recruitment of vacancies.
- Oversee one FTE recruiter who owns sourcing, screening, and execution of peak hiring activities. May oversee additional contract resources especially during peak.
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leadership on workforce planning, recruiting strategy and other talent related initiatives.
- Establish, maintain and reports metric on all steps in recruiting process (i.e. source mix, cost per hire, TAT (talent acquisition tool), offers, hires, declines, ratios, etc.) in order to influence hiring decisions with appropriate insights and metrics.
- Establish and drive relationships with vendors, partners, consultants and staffing/training agencies.
- Responsible for effectively networking by referral / reference contacts, internal employees, conducting industry research, cold calling & attending events.
- Establish recruiting related policies, practices and SOPs as needed
- Any Graduate having 12+ years of Recruitments experience and currently working in a Global MNC BPO / Contact Centre as AVP Recruitments handling Volume / Entry Level Hiring.
- Volume Hiring recruiting experience, should be managing a team