Talent Search Executive at Golden Hues Consultancy
Views:7325 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Assistant Vice President - Product Management - Credit Cards Domain - Bank/Financial Services (7-13 yrs)
The following role is for a large Indian bank/ financial services company.The location will be Chennai. The AVP will be managing a group of product managers and collectively the entire team will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure the product(s) and strategies are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- The role will understand the economics and P&L for the assigned product(s) and anticipate and respond to changing customer needs with high-quality, cost-effective product solutions that are easy to sell, service, and use.
- Builds and directs credit card product strategies. In addition, you would be responsible to ensure the product(s) are properly marketed and supported via available channels
- Responsible for the key business metrices of the above-mentioned products Manage the key business metrices like Spend Per Card, Activation, Profitability, Engagement, and Delinquency Parameters
- The role will leverage analytics and conduct an in-depth analysis of cardholder-behavior and market trends to identify opportunities to proactively and reactively retain customers, and optimize re-issuance strategies and identify opportunities to drive portfolio growth.