Account Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:2831 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Assistant Vice President - Performance Management - Financial Services (7-11 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Performance Management (Tier 1 and Tier 2 MBA Collages)
- Support the design and implementation of career development and performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools.
- Support and maintain high potential career development program processes, procedures, tools, and guidelines/framework.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organisation-wide career path
- Support the Rewards & Performance Management lead in developing performance management program design & strategy
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization deriving productivity linkages to support stakeholders and business with achieving greater performance quality index
- Ensure the development and implementation of core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system. Analyze and report on measurement results.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks, deliver analytics to support the findings and recommend solutions for improvements
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and employee motivation/development plans
- Conducts assessments and gap analysis on employee skills and training. Conduct Assessment Centers for senior management level promotions.
- Coordinate and maintain all assessment frameworks (such as goals, feedback, etc) as they relate to performance management by working closely with appropriate stakeholders
- Develop and execute a plan that enables our key stakeholders to utilize data outcomes from performance management for their operational and strategic decision-making
- Manage the employee concerns, clarifications and issues by acting as a single point of contact for PMS process & portal related support
- End to end implementation of conducting the Talent Review Sessions for all business units
- Ensure that employee development plans are prepared as an outcome of the performance management process which would be inputs for L&D team for program design.
- Manage the process of identification of critical talent at SBI Card. Support in identifying the successors for key positions and running validations of nominations per the Critical Talent Framework.
- Develop self, and work effectively with different teams and diverse population. Keep abreast with the industry best practices in Performance Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.