Assistant Vice President - Operations - Voice/Non-Voice - BPO (14-18 yrs)
- This is a senior level management position that is fully accountable for the results of the reporting teams in the respective business unit (or) vertical.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under management. Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles. Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviours
- Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement.
- Works with the leadership team to determine strategy to achieve overall site goals. Shapes the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results.
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making. Understands how to position the organization for success. Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions. Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Maintains a complete and thorough understanding of technical systems in a complex automated set-up. Develops and achieves performance goals and objectives in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrates ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication. Demonstrates emotional maturity and grace under pressure in all communications. Builds positive productive relationships with many stakeholders and partners around the world
Demonstrates flexibility in work hours based on organization need
The priorities for the role include:
- The candidate should have specialized skill in running large scale production operations
- Liaise with the team to set up robust framework & systems to ensure on time and seamless delivery. Is responsible for the P&L of the business that is being managed. Responsible to focus on EBITDA.
- Manage a team of 500 to 1000 client partners to ensure efficient and seamless functioning of all operations
- Responsible for bringing in new initiatives and driving best practices across functions
- Identifying and driving organizational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives, catalysing new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, and build next gen service delivery
- Maintain cost effective and stable workforce to absorb volume volatility
- Identify and drive specific improvement projects across verticals
- Propose and execute innovations in process improvements and optimise performance of the operations
- Manage client requirements and operational engagements to ensure strong business relationships and expansion of client base
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult trade-offs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 14 to 18 years of professional experience in BPM Operations
- Preferably from Healthcare Background (Physician or Hospital billing)
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
Functional Skills required:
- Understanding of the healthcare industry - landscape, trends, challenges, changes within the end to end healthcare space - with global exposure is preferred
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams
- Organise and develop periodic budget data with the management for maintaining accurate operational finances
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners
- Global / Multi-national business experience preferred
Behavioural Skills required:
- Strategic Orientation:
- Ability to see and shape the future
- Seize opportunities
- Ability to take calculated risks and be commercially savvy
Impact and Influence:
- Ability to communicate to create stakeholder impact
- Ability to convince and negotiate with versatility
Planning and Decision Making:
- Ability to analyse and prioritize. Look at external changes to provide strategic direction to teams internally to align execution
- Organize and manage interdependencies / contingencies
- Ability to take timely and meaningful decisions
Travel - 25% of travel