Specialist Talent Acquisition at Change Leaders
Views:4056 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:370
Assistant Vice President - Operations & Customer Service - BPO - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Operations
Purpose of the Role :
- Manage the operations and customer service delivery process for the assigned projects/clients with end to end delivery of required solutions within pre-decided TATs and quality parameters
Qualification : IIT Graduation or MBA from tier1 (Preferred)
Work Experience : Minimum 12 years in operations experience.
Team size - More than 30 people
Key Responsibilities :
- Act as a domain expert for Operations Department
- Ensure smooth operations of the assigned processes through monitoring performances of the teams/individuals and handling escalations
- Manage internal delivery teams and external partnerships for fluent client deliveries without any hurdles
- Identify and build on areas where value can be added in operations. May conduct research to identify areas of improvement
- Lead projects of improvement and track measures/processes to improve quality and productivity
- Assist in developing and maintaining appropriate systems, policies and procedures for the effective management and optimum deployment of resources
- Establish/publish Standard Operating Procedures
- Analyse work load and work flow trends to maximise the effective use of resources
- Ensure team complies with all quality standards and performance measures.
- Weekly reporting to the Management for reviewing team and client's performance metrics
- Actively promote, implement and comply with Departmental policies, procedures, practices and principles.
- Responsible for outward facing facilitation (educational bodies, professional associations).
- Ensure that appropriate (internal/external) customer service standards are achieved and maintained.
- Define customer satisfaction parameters and track customer satisfaction
- Play a key role in the Automation Projects to bring down the Cost per check.
Key Skills :
- Problem Solving
- Team Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good in MIS and analysis of all data.
- Good knowledge of MS office
Measure of Success - Operations Delivery Management