Manager – Search & Engagement at Hipotz
Views:246 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - Operational Risk Management - Wholesale Banking (8-20 yrs)
- Assist 2nd Line Management in Improving / Monitoring Non-Financial Risk Management including Operational Risk Management, IS Risk, Product Risk Management and Business Continuity. This also includes Senior Stakeholder Management, Committee Reporting and External Audit Management.
- Execute projects/tasks which are assigned specifically by the Management.
- Operational Risk Management, RCSA Management, KRI, Incident management, RMC and External Audit
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Bank's BCM risk management function and support
- Global Head Office and / or Regional Head Office's BCM initiatives
- Liaising with RBI, Auditors, Regulatory authorities, Consultants as and when required on integrated risk matters
- Establishing and modifying Policies and Procedures related to all India branches
- Operational Risk Stress testing and ICAAP reporting
- To assist in building a Robust Risk Management framework and architecture for the Bank
- Ensuring a system-wide view and understanding of the combined risks of the business and their inter-relationships (interest rate risk, liquidity risk, operating risk, credit risk, and regulatory risk)
- To assist in devising and implementing a risk management structure, compliant with central bank regulations, our requirements and international best practice.
- Working Knowledge of Capital & Business Planning and allocation to Business Units.
- Pillar II Risk (ICAAP) document compilation and Presentation.
- Stress Testing and presentation to Top Management.
- Working knowledge of Internal Credit Rating Model Development and validation.
- Advanced approaches of Market Risk, Market Risk Rating model, Market Risk Documentation finalization, Notes, and others.
- Review of Bank's Policy on Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and ALM.
- Preparation of STL on a daily basis and reporting to ALCO.
- Preparation of MID Office report of treasury
- Loss data collection from different departments, preparation of loss data in the operational risk format.
- RCSA & KRI related works.
- Working knowledge on Bank's Reputational Risk, Strategic risk calculations for Pillar II risk. To assist in review of Operational Risk management Policy, BCP etc. of the Bank.
- Framing of specific policies as and when assigned.
- Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management to ensure timely and accurate responses.