Pricipal Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:2123 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Assistant Vice President - Office Asset Operations (15-25 yrs)
- B. Tech. / BE. (Mechanical, Electrical)- B. Tech. / BE. (Mechanical, Electrical)
Reports To Head Operations
Responsible for property management operations for office assets with focus on sustainability, health & wellbeing and customer experiences. Should be able to drive best practices across the portfolio.
- Set up operational processes for all assets under the portfolio, including the following:
- Equipment uptime and availability
- Utility Monitoring
- Management of House Keeping, Pest Control & Facility Maintenance Services
- Systems for security and safety / fire prevention & protection services
- Fire drills / evacuation drills, Building Safety audit
- Electricity / Plumbing, Air-conditioning Services
- MEP - PPM, Repair and Maintenance
- Efficient management of car parking space
- Fitout management
- Sustainability initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring efficient performance management of the utilities.
- Continuous enhancement of asset proposition by means of additional amenities and technological upgrades.
- Ensure seamless management of vendors, contractors, suppliers and service providers through robust service level agreements and continuous review mechanisms.
- Ensure operational excellence through periodic audits for the assets and suggest improvements and corrective measures.
- Manage Compliance requirements for the portfolio, as per applicable laws.
- Improve the financial sustainability of assets through increase in CAM margin and timely execution of CAPEX Projects.
- Drive customer delight at all customer touchpoints including timely resolution of customer queries / grievances, delivering superior experience to employees of customers, etc.
- Lead and execute any other special projects initiatives as per guidelines of Management.
- Ensure timely documentation and reporting of all manpower, material, and resources to NOP Leadership.
- B. Tech. / BE. (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Management qualification will be an advantage
- 15 + years of industry experience primarily in office asset
- Knowledge of Lean Management and Kaizen Principles
- In-depth understanding of Quality Control Techniques in Real Estate sector
- Analytical & Presentation Skills
- Understanding of Customer Mindset
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Skills
- Strong Process Orientation
- Exposure in ESG practices