Senior Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:1182 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - NHB Compliance - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Lead and manage the NHB and other Compliances.
- Coordination with the Chairman/MD/Directors and members of the Board for the purpose of NHB Compliances.
- Liaising with NHB and other regulatory authorities.
- Advise on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines made there under.
- Well versed with Corporate Laws / FEMA/ NHB Guidelines etc.
- Assisting the management in managing the litigations for the company and other matters which are incidental to the above.
- Preparation and update of periodic information documents for NHB compliance.
- Management / Leadership Qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey legal advice and documentation in a commercially sound and relevant manner.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to manage numerous matters and competing priorities and to work within a matrix set up.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.